I just rented a BMW from Luxury Car rental Beverly Hills. It was the easiest process that I ever had to deal with in renting a car. I am looking forward to driving the luxury vehicle that I have on reserve. It was hard to choose between the Mercedes-Benz, BMW, and the Porsche 911 Turbo. I decided to go with the BMW because they suggested it and told me that they know for sure that I will be satisfied.
Now I need some cool luggage to carry all of my cloths and sports equipment. Below are a few choices that I have grouped together from ebay.com. I'll really have to decide before I go. There are so many good choices. For this business trip I am going to need a new brief case, a carry on bag for the plane trip, a garment bag for my suits, and a golf bag cover for my clubs. Purchasing travel bags from Ebay is a simple process. In order to purchase something all you need to do is become a member and log into Ebay. It only takes a minute. Feel free to browse the travel bags below and if you would like to purchase something just sign up. It only takes a minute and best of all, it's free.
www.ebay.com
www.luxurycarrentalbeverlyhills.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment